RESTAURANT, BAR & BUS
This summer we are trying something new to offer campers and the public a unique evening dining experience.
We are collaborating with New Coast Events who will be bringing their innovative restaurant on wheels – a refurbished 1980s Bristol VR double decker bus!
With views overlooking Croyde Beach from the campsite, this will be one of the best seats in the house for food & drink in Croyde.
Menu is subject to change depending on availability of ingredients. There is also vegetarian and vegan options available.
If you have any questions about the menu please contact the restaurant on: email@example.com
- Mussels, white wine and cream - Crusty sour dough
- Ham hock terrine - Wholegrain mustard mayonnaise, pork quaver
- Soup of the day - Freshly baked bread
- Goats cheese mousse - Beetroot and apple salad
- Glazed feather blade of Exmoor beef - Truffle pommel, wildmush room, red wine jus
- Smoked haddock - Sweetcorn risotto, oyster mushroom, poached egg
- Open ravioli - Roasted veg saffron pasta herb butter sauce
- Exmoor beef burger sour dough bun - Tomato and chilli chutney
- Lemon tart - Berry Chantilly cream
- New coast eaten tidy - Strawberry puree, strawberry cream, merengue
- Nicole's sticky vegan brownies
- Ice cream or clotted cream
How to book a table
The rolling restaurant is open on the following dates from 6pm – 9pm each evening. To book please contact the restaurant using the email address below detailing your:
1. Desired date
2. Desired time
3. Number of people
4. Any dietary requirements
AWARD WINNING FOOD
New Coast Catering has been formed to offer something a little bit different when it comes to food for events.
They have chosen to couple their amazing food, which has been cultivated and mastered by our award winning Head Chef James Mason, with our high energy and fresh approach to service.
James has very high standards and nothing leaves his kitchen without passing his own rigorous checks. The food New Coast serve is to the highest quality and prepared with the freshest local ingredients.
An entire bar, in a bus...
Fully functioning cocktail and beer bar, equipped and capable of catering for up to 1000 people
A fully functioning cellar, allowing us to serve up to 4 premium beers on tap
Upstairs contains a unique sun deck with hardwood decking
Purpose built benching to give optimal views
A removable canopy for the rain
High tech lighting and sound system complements cozy seating and bar service from downstairs.